Sunday, December 30, 2012

last for 2012

This is my last post for 2012. How exciting!

I think I'm pretty happy with this year. Lots has happened to me (see "braaaaains"), and a lot of really exciting things have happened in the lives of my friends and family as well. Of course, some not so great things have happened to me and mine too, but I have hope that some of them will resolve in the future and those wounds and losses that are irreversible will eventually heal.

Tom and I are closing out 2012 down in Nowra, a popular sport climbing area, ringing in the New Year at a campground based at an animal park, then spending New Year's Day at a trad climbing area called Point Perpendicular. I'm super stoked!! I hope I have some awesome pictures to share, but chances are I will not have my hands free.

In smaller news, I had a massive cold a couple of days ago that knocked me flat for a full day. I'm glad I generally get over these things in about a day, but my back and neck were stiff for a couple of days after the big knock-down. Yuck. My head still sort of pounds if I stand up too fast, and my appetite is about 1/4 of its normal self. Serious stuff! So look out everyone, something nasty is about. Wash your hands often and never rub your eyes.

Until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment